Apologies to everyone for such a long delay. I had moved my studio to my youngest's bedroom, as he had moved out. I was almost all sorted, when I acquired another set of shelves. These had to be affixed to the wall, so required moving everything out and away from the wall. Shelves were attached and up within two hours of clearing, but..... no one ever mentions how long it takes to put together a room the second time around! It means a total re-organization. I am now within sight of the end. I have table top space in view and in actual use.. not storage. Whew!
Now, back to work.
Here is my latest and last addition to my design board.
You will notice some rusty square headed nails. I used these to rust-dye, onto linen, the image of a cross.
The card shown in the background is a card of congratulations from a dear friend, on the occasion of my being awarded a $1000.00 bursary from the Canadian Embroiderers' Guild London. There was some very tough competition, and I am honoured and delighted to be the recipient. Thank you!