Shown to the right are papers stamped with cross motifs.
Shown here are the papers coloured with inks. As you can see, I finally started colouring out to the edges of the papers. Some of the inks used were Speedball, which unfortunately had no yellow in the range. I switched to Liquitex "ink!", which were easier to dispense (dropper in lid). I used both a sponge brush and a small make up sponge with which I dabbed on colour. I also coloured some paper with Derwent Inktense, which gave a different texture, as the "scribbles" show after brushing with water.
I also have an assortment of magazine pages, and some purchased coloured papers from the scrap-booking shop.